There is nothing better than the warm South Florida sun. However, the heat can become too intense and customers may become uncomfortable. There are many ways you can ensure your restaurant keeps customers cool and happy.
Here are some ways to improve your customers’ outdoor experience:
Misting fans – There is nothing more exciting than dining at a restaurant with a mist fan. The water sprays you delicately with fresh cool liquid air. We recommend installing misting fans throughout the outdoor dining area.
Iced drinks – Offer an assortment of iced drinks on your menu. There is nothing more refreshing than having an ice cold drink during South Florida’s hot summer months.
Patio covers – Guests prefer dining outside when there are patio covers. Guests will enjoy sitting outside under an awning without the sun bearing down on them.
Umbrellas – Personal umbrellas at each table will shade guests from direct sunlight while dining outdoors. Your guests will appreciate the cool shade these umbrellas offer.
Water refills – Make sure your waiters are regularly refilling your customers’ water glasses. Customers are quick to finish their water during the hot summer months, and they will dread having to wait for refills.
If your restaurant is missing out on a quality linen service, do not hesitate to contact us at Gold Coast. We will provide you with a high-grade linen service at an affordable cost. We make sure to provide high-quality service in the tri-county area. For your convenience, provide service for businesses from Vero Beach to the Florida Keys. Contact us today (561) 832-3841!
For many industries, linen products have become a staple. For instance, towel and bed linens are a requirement for hotels. Guests who do not receive linens may assume that the establishment is unqualified to run in the hospitality industry. Linen services for restaurants are also important. The employees may express dissatisfaction without proper kitchen wear or towels. It goes without saying that there is a high demand for linens for many businesses through all kinds of industries.
Restaurants generate an advantage when they have fresh linens. Having a quality linen service helps restaurants provide a quality appearance for their customers. Not only does it help appearances, but it improves efficiency and function for many restaurants and fine dining establishments. By investing in high-quality and fresh linens, your restaurant’s ambiance will grow. Your business will look and feel more exquisite to your customers. Tablecloths and napkins can turn a small shack into a neat and pristine dining experience.
In addition to the restaurant having a polished appearance, by equipping your restaurant’s waiters and hosts with quality uniforms, they can portray and provide a higher form of professionalism and quality service for your business. By providing your employees with fresh linen and restaurant apparel, you are not only providing them with a quality appearance, you are also keeping them safe from splashes from grease and sprays. Floor mats in restaurants will also keep employees and guests safe, by making sure that your business has a safe and anti-slip environment.
Gold Coast Provides Quality Linen Services for Restaurants
Gold Coast Linen Services provides high-quality linen services when you need them. We make sure that our products are of the utmost quality, and we make sure to wash them thoroughly. The high-quality material provides a durability through the washes. Contact us today by calling us at (561) 832-3841 for our West Palm Beach servicing and at (954) 785-7202 for our servicing in the Fort Lauderdale area.
Although South Floridians don’t experience any snowfall during the Winter, we have a whole lot of holiday joy. There are a number of holiday events in South Florida during the months of November and December. It is impossible to attend them all, so we outlined (below) some of the most popular events to attend.
- Santa’s Enchanted Forest – If you like carnivals, this is the biggest carnival in South Florida during the holiday season. Take a trip over to Miami and enjoy rides, carnival food, and beautiful Christmas lights.
- iHeart Radio Jingle Ball – iHeart Radio’s Jingle Ball is a concert with a variety of artists touring across the country. On December 18, a myriad of famous artists will visit the BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL.
- Art Basel Miami Beach – Although this event is not in celebration of the holidays, Art Basel is an annual contemporary and modern art fair that should not be disregarded. It typically starts during the first week or two of December.
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade – On December 10th starting at 7pm, the Winterfest Boat Parade stages along the New River. The Boat Parade travels towards the Fort Lauderdale’s Intracoastal waterways and Pompano Beach’s Lake Santa Barbara.
- Annual Key West Holiday Fest & New Year’s celebration – Key West is always a good time, and in December Key West has parades happening every other day. These parades lead up to the grand New Year celebration on New Year’s Eve.
- Palm Beach Food and Wine Festival – During December 8-11, Palm Beach offers a collection of events where individuals can sample foods from a variety of well-known chefs, in a 3D experience.
Gold Coast Wishes You a Happy Holiday Season
There are many holiday events stretching from Palm Beach County to Miami. Stay safe and we wish you some happy holidays from Gold Coast Linen!
There is a high importance in marketing in business. Through social media marketing, you are able to advertise your business, getting your company name out there. Through this, you are guaranteed to receive a higher amount of customers. One social media program which is becoming popular in the restaurant community is Instagram. By posting photos on this site, restaurants gain popularity within the community. Create a restaurant Instagram and follow some of our tips below to grow your restaurant with your online presence.
Here are some ways to help your business thrive on Instagram. Gain followers and help your business achieve more customers through this marketing platform:
- Be consistent – Post on a weekly, biweekly, or daily basis. By being consistent and frequently maintaining your Instagram, you will gain more followers. Followers like when the Instagram accounts they follow maintain a regular amount of posts.
- Decorate and stage your dishes – Dishes will seem more appealing to followers if you take a few minutes to plan the posts in a way that is representative of your business. Facilitate your job and appear “Instagram friendly” by staging the dish before photographing. This eliminates the necessity to edit the photograph to much. Treat your dishes like they are works of art. This way they will appear more appetizing to eye, hopefully enticing your audience to take action and visit your restaurant.
- Repost your customers’ photos – When customers visit your restaurant, they may post your dishes on their personal accounts. It is up to you to ask them for permission to repost their photos. After this, you can post them on your own Instagram page, sharing photos from the customer’s perspectives. In addition, tell your customers to use a #hashtag!
- Make sure there is a geotag for the business. This way, customers that visit and post photos of the restaurant can tag your business location as well.
- Decorate the restaurant in order for customers to take photos of the scenery as well as the food. Placing fun signs, props, and background designs can be some good ways to decorate your business.
Use Gold Coast Linen Service and Improve Your Restaurant Instagram
Gold Coast Linen is here for you and your restaurant needs. Give us a call today and we will provide you with our quality linen service!
October is the month of Halloween, and also the starting month for the holidays. November is the month of Thanksgiving, followed by the winter holidays in December. Therefore, it is time to start thinking on how you can spice up your restaurant in order to prepare for the holidays.
- Decorate your business with festive lighting and decorations.
- Supply your restaurant with colorful napkins and learn new napkin folding techniques.
- Offer special holiday dishes and specials. Also, certain types of promotions may draw in a larger number of customers who are excited for holiday savings.
- Equip your employees with different garments, such as uniforms in different colors based on the holidays.
- Your employees can also wear fun accessories. Chefs and waiters can wear costume hats in October, and Santa or elf hats during December. Customization is possible with any type of uniform!
- Hanging bells on the entrance door and having custom welcome floor mats will invite guests into your restaurant. If you are feeling especially daring, you can hang a mistletoe over random tables in the dining area.
- Decorating the entrance with fake snow or ice sculptures is a fun way to bring winter fun into the business!
- Create a playlist of holiday songs to play in the restaurant during business hours to entertain customers.
Prepare for the Holidays with Gold Coast
Contact Gold Coast Linen Services for a quote on our high-quality linen for your restaurant today! We provide a variety of tablecloths, towels, uniforms, napkins, and floor mats for your restaurant. Our selection offers a variety of colors and sizes, perfect for the holidays.
Give us a call today at (561) 832-3841 in the West Palm Beach region, or at (954) 785-7202 for Fort Lauderdale service. We will make sure to assist you in the best way possible. You won’t regret signing up with us.
Miami locals are proud of their city and are known to maintain a certain “Miami” lifestyle. This lifestyle is centered around the exciting plans during the weekend, and here are some of the activities that Miami locals take part in during the weekend.
- Beach – It is obvious that the beach plays a big part in South Florida traditions. Since the sunshine state is mostly always warm and sunny, the beach is the best place to go for a relaxing retreat to swim, tan, or play sports.
- Restaurants – Miami is known for their range of cuisine from authentic Cuban restaurants to five-star sushi restaurants to steak houses galore. The prices vary, you can get a high quality upscale experience in some restaurants, or visit a more casual and affordable restaurant.
- Nightlife – Let’s not forget the nightlife, which makes Miami seem like a city that never sleeps. After a long day at the beach, followed by restaurant dining, Miami locals do not rest. They continue making the most out of their weekend by visiting any of the bars or clubs in town, there is always somewhere to be.
Restaurants, bars, and nightclubs are always swarming with patrons in Miami, as well as other parts of South Florida. This can become overwhelming when it comes to linen and towels. Take the stress out of this aspect by renting from the best. Gold Coast Linen Linen Service is highly qualified in assisting you with all your linen, uniform, and towel needs for your place of business. Give us a call today at (954) 785-7202 to get a quote on service.
April showers may bring May flowers up North but in sunny #SOFLO we have flowers blooming year round. This makes our area desirable not only for the people who vacation here but also those of us who live and work here too!
But enough about spring and flowers let’s get down to business. We’re here to help restaurants, cafes, sports bars, bakeries, basically any and every food business in town get the linens and uniforms they require to “make it rain!”.
If you’re not familiar with that phrase it basically means we are here to help your business be as successful as possible by providing you with the tablecloths, napkins, aprons, towels, floor mats, facility services and anything else it needs. Another part of being successful isn’t just having the items on hand it’s also utilizing them to their fullest potential.
So low and behold we have found this awesome “Napkin Folding Guide” with different folds which you can implement on your table and really get it to be noticed by your patrons.
Now it’s easy enough to just fold them in half and then half again and place them on the table but your business is going to stand out from the rest – take a few extra seconds to fold masterpieces that will leave customers in awe!
View this custom napkin folding guide here – http://www.napkinfoldingguide.com/
For any seasoned towel connoisseur, deciding on a bath towel is like deciding on a life insurance plan. There are many types of towels and choosing the wrong towel may result in a business’s failure. Therefore, it is vital to have an extreme amount of passion when deciding on your towels.
Here are some of the various kinds of towels you need to research before making that important decision:
- Egyptian Cotton – If your spa’s image is one of high quality and elegance, then a towel made of Egyptian cotton is right up your alley. These are the more premium towels, as they are soft and elegant. These are the superstars of all towels.
- Terry Towel – If you are searching for a basic, affordable towel which provides a light scrub and assists in lathering, the terry towel is the one to go for. This is an efficient, simple towel for a casual business.
- Large towels – Large towels cost more due to the larger amount of material. However, for spas where the customers prefer to cover their body during massages or other services, they are necessary. Hair salons prefer larger towels as well to cover large hair quantities.
- Small towels – Salons prefer smaller towels over large towels because of their affordability as well as functionality. Nail salons do not need large towels as their towels are specifically used for hand drying.
- Different colors – Businesses tend to go for the basic white color towels, opt for a change in scenery by asking your towel service company for alternate colors such as purple, red, or blue.
Deciding on towels is a difficult task. Gold Coast is here to help, though. Contact us today and we will be able to assist you in taking the difficulty out of deciding on bath towels for your spa or salon.
Business owners of all kinds of companies and industries know that the number one goal in a business is to make a profit. However, in restaurants, and many other industries, this goal can get lost in the day-to-day struggles of business upkeep. There are many techniques that a business owner should refer to when maximizing profit for your restaurant business, here are a few.
- Daily Sales Reports – Having sales reports daily will benefit in analyzing which products are more or less profitable and which ones need price adjustments. It also helps analyze the busiest hours and to plan accordingly whether to adjust employee’s hours or offer promotional specials during the non-busy hours.
- Create and Execute Your Business Plan – By following a business plan, you will be more organized in your business management. This will assist in multitasking and focusing on many different goals for your profit and expenses.
- Know Your Market – Advertising, marketing, and simply being located in the proper location will benefit your business’s profit immensely. It may seem difficult in running a restaurant as well as producing revenue for the business.
However, through thorough planning it does not have to be difficult. Restaurants that use linen every day can benefit extremely from a high quality linen service.
Contact Gold Coast today at one of our many lines, based on your location, and one of our qualified representatives will guide you through the process of starting a service which will save you time and money today.
The kitchen is the most important feature of a restaurant. In this place, all the food is created and then distributed to guests. Contaminated kitchens are a recipe for disaster and might cost your business. It is important to keep your kitchen clean and sanitary before and after every work shift. Therefore, here are some ways to keep the kitchen clean.
- Sanitize prep surfaces
- Mop floors
- Disinfect waste and trash stations
- Change foil of grills and ovens
- Wash all appliances
- Wash-down beverage dispensers and clean out ice machines
- Wash all dishes
- Sanitize refrigeration and freezer
- Dust down light fixtures, glassware, and cabinets
- Refrigerate all food that was left out during day
By following this checklist, you will not miss out on any important steps in the cleaning up process for your restaurant’s kitchen. Don’t forget to place all your towels, tablecloths, and napkins in bins for your quality linen service to collect and replace. If you do not have a quality service, contact us today. We are available on standby at (561) 832-3841 or (954) 785-7202 to provide you with a quote and get you started with our service today.