Miami locals are proud of their city and are known to maintain a certain “Miami” lifestyle. This lifestyle is centered around the exciting plans during the weekend, and here are some of the activities that Miami locals take part in during the weekend.
- Beach – It is obvious that the beach plays a big part in South Florida traditions. Since the sunshine state is mostly always warm and sunny, the beach is the best place to go for a relaxing retreat to swim, tan, or play sports.
- Restaurants – Miami is known for their range of cuisine from authentic Cuban restaurants to five-star sushi restaurants to steak houses galore. The prices vary, you can get a high quality upscale experience in some restaurants, or visit a more casual and affordable restaurant.
- Nightlife – Let’s not forget the nightlife, which makes Miami seem like a city that never sleeps. After a long day at the beach, followed by restaurant dining, Miami locals do not rest. They continue making the most out of their weekend by visiting any of the bars or clubs in town, there is always somewhere to be.
Restaurants, bars, and nightclubs are always swarming with patrons in Miami, as well as other parts of South Florida. This can become overwhelming when it comes to linen and towels. Take the stress out of this aspect by renting from the best. Gold Coast Linen Linen Service is highly qualified in assisting you with all your linen, uniform, and towel needs for your place of business. Give us a call today at (954) 785-7202 to get a quote on service.
April showers may bring May flowers up North but in sunny #SOFLO we have flowers blooming year round. This makes our area desirable not only for the people who vacation here but also those of us who live and work here too!
But enough about spring and flowers let’s get down to business. We’re here to help restaurants, cafes, sports bars, bakeries, basically any and every food business in town get the linens and uniforms they require to “make it rain!”.
If you’re not familiar with that phrase it basically means we are here to help your business be as successful as possible by providing you with the tablecloths, napkins, aprons, towels, floor mats, facility services and anything else it needs. Another part of being successful isn’t just having the items on hand it’s also utilizing them to their fullest potential.
So low and behold we have found this awesome “Napkin Folding Guide” with different folds which you can implement on your table and really get it to be noticed by your patrons.
Now it’s easy enough to just fold them in half and then half again and place them on the table but your business is going to stand out from the rest – take a few extra seconds to fold masterpieces that will leave customers in awe!
View this custom napkin folding guide here – http://www.napkinfoldingguide.com/
For any seasoned towel connoisseur, deciding on a bath towel is like deciding on a life insurance plan. There are many types of towels and choosing the wrong towel may result in a business’s failure. Therefore, it is vital to have an extreme amount of passion when deciding on your towels.
Here are some of the various kinds of towels you need to research before making that important decision:
- Egyptian Cotton – If your spa’s image is one of high quality and elegance, then a towel made of Egyptian cotton is right up your alley. These are the more premium towels, as they are soft and elegant. These are the superstars of all towels.
- Terry Towel – If you are searching for a basic, affordable towel which provides a light scrub and assists in lathering, the terry towel is the one to go for. This is an efficient, simple towel for a casual business.
- Large towels – Large towels cost more due to the larger amount of material. However, for spas where the customers prefer to cover their body during massages or other services, they are necessary. Hair salons prefer larger towels as well to cover large hair quantities.
- Small towels – Salons prefer smaller towels over large towels because of their affordability as well as functionality. Nail salons do not need large towels as their towels are specifically used for hand drying.
- Different colors – Businesses tend to go for the basic white color towels, opt for a change in scenery by asking your towel service company for alternate colors such as purple, red, or blue.
Deciding on towels is a difficult task. Gold Coast is here to help, though. Contact us today and we will be able to assist you in taking the difficulty out of deciding on bath towels for your spa or salon.
Business owners of all kinds of companies and industries know that the number one goal in a business is to make a profit. However, in restaurants, and many other industries, this goal can get lost in the day-to-day struggles of business upkeep. There are many techniques that a business owner should refer to when maximizing profit for your restaurant business, here are a few.
- Daily Sales Reports – Having sales reports daily will benefit in analyzing which products are more or less profitable and which ones need price adjustments. It also helps analyze the busiest hours and to plan accordingly whether to adjust employee’s hours or offer promotional specials during the non-busy hours.
- Create and Execute Your Business Plan – By following a business plan, you will be more organized in your business management. This will assist in multitasking and focusing on many different goals for your profit and expenses.
- Know Your Market – Advertising, marketing, and simply being located in the proper location will benefit your business’s profit immensely. It may seem difficult in running a restaurant as well as producing revenue for the business.
However, through thorough planning it does not have to be difficult. Restaurants that use linen every day can benefit extremely from a high quality linen service.
Contact Gold Coast today at one of our many lines, based on your location, and one of our qualified representatives will guide you through the process of starting a service which will save you time and money today.
The kitchen is the most important feature of a restaurant. In this place, all the food is created and then distributed to guests. Contaminated kitchens are a recipe for disaster and might cost your business. It is important to keep your kitchen clean and sanitary before and after every work shift. Therefore, here are some ways to keep the kitchen clean.
- Sanitize prep surfaces
- Mop floors
- Disinfect waste and trash stations
- Change foil of grills and ovens
- Wash all appliances
- Wash-down beverage dispensers and clean out ice machines
- Wash all dishes
- Sanitize refrigeration and freezer
- Dust down light fixtures, glassware, and cabinets
- Refrigerate all food that was left out during day
By following this checklist, you will not miss out on any important steps in the cleaning up process for your restaurant’s kitchen. Don’t forget to place all your towels, tablecloths, and napkins in bins for your quality linen service to collect and replace. If you do not have a quality service, contact us today. We are available on standby at (561) 832-3841 or (954) 785-7202 to provide you with a quote and get you started with our service today.