For any seasoned towel connoisseur, deciding on a bath towel is like deciding on a life insurance plan. There are many types of towels and choosing the wrong towel may result in a business’s failure. Therefore, it is vital to have an extreme amount of passion when deciding on your towels.
Here are some of the various kinds of towels you need to research before making that important decision:
- Egyptian Cotton – If your spa’s image is one of high quality and elegance, then a towel made of Egyptian cotton is right up your alley. These are the more premium towels, as they are soft and elegant. These are the superstars of all towels.
- Terry Towel – If you are searching for a basic, affordable towel which provides a light scrub and assists in lathering, the terry towel is the one to go for. This is an efficient, simple towel for a casual business.
- Large towels – Large towels cost more due to the larger amount of material. However, for spas where the customers prefer to cover their body during massages or other services, they are necessary. Hair salons prefer larger towels as well to cover large hair quantities.
- Small towels – Salons prefer smaller towels over large towels because of their affordability as well as functionality. Nail salons do not need large towels as their towels are specifically used for hand drying.
- Different colors – Businesses tend to go for the basic white color towels, opt for a change in scenery by asking your towel service company for alternate colors such as purple, red, or blue.
Deciding on towels is a difficult task. Gold Coast is here to help, though. Contact us today and we will be able to assist you in taking the difficulty out of deciding on bath towels for your spa or salon.
For the typical South Floridian, spending a summer in South Florida seems like an ordinary, typical day. However, if you are on a tight budget or cannot afford to miss work for a trip to a foreign country or another state this summer, here are some fun activities anyone of all ages can take part in in the Sunshine State!
- Jet Skiing or Parasailing- Are you tired of taking trips to the beach and soon after realizing that there is nothing to do besides lay in the messy sand or swim in murky waters with creatures roaming around your body? Spice things up by renting a jet ski for the day or para-sail, your weekend will be fun for sure.
- Fashion Show In Miami- Miami is a popular place for lovers of high-end items. Therefore, this city is almost always hosting several fashion shows in many places either in South Beach or downtown Miami. Visiting one of these fashion shows is a must-do for the fashionista in you.
- Trip To Orlando- Orlando is a fun place to visit over the weekend. The hottest spots are the theme parks, like one of the parks in Disney or checking out Universal/Islands of Adventure. Let the child inside of you come out as you have a blast and enjoy your Florida Resident discount!
- Visit A Zoo- South Florida has many zoos and animal centers that range from ocean animals and land animals. Bring your kids, friends, or significant other with you and enjoy a day with wildlife.
- Give Back To The Community- It doesn’t matter if you are a young college student or a retired senior, giving back to the community is sure to put a smile on anyone’s face. South Florida is filled with many opportunities for volunteer work; you can clean up the beach, feed the homeless, or play with furry pets in the animal shelter.
- Visit A Casino or Bingo Tournament- Want an exciting weekend? Take a chance and visit the casino or your local bingo hall and let the risk-taker inside of you come out.
- Go On A Dinner Date- Whether you’re single or married, young or old, there is nothing more romantic than going on a dinner date in one of South Florida’s finest restaurants. Treat your spouse or new flavor of the week to a dinner by the ocean and enjoy the wonderful place you live in.
- Sunday Brunch- Finish your weekend, getting ready for the new start of the week, by grabbing brunch at a nice restaurant in the middle of your Sunday.
If you are a business owner in the South Florida area and looking for linen for your restaurant or cafe, give us a ring at (954) 785-7202 or (561) 832-3841.
Signs you’re in a Quality Restaurant
When a customer walks into your restaurant what is the first thing they notice? Think it’s the food? Think again. The first thing most look at is the cleanliness. Are the floors clean, tablecloths and napkins neat and ready for use, glasses and silverware shined and not spotted? Are the restrooms stocked, clean and sanitary? If this is not the case you may already have a customer walking out without even trying the food!
Does your server come greet you quickly and in a friendly fashion? Sitting at a nice restaurant and have no one come to your table in a reasonable amount of time is already putting a bad taste in the customer’s mouth.
Are the items offered on the menu in season? Make sure you do your research to offer the best quality food items to your patrons.
Can you hear the people in your dinner party? There’s nothing more uncomfortable than trying to have a conversation and you can’t hear what is being said to you. Whether it is a bad echo, overcrowding or a bad sound system please be conscious you want your customers to feel comfortable.
Ever been the last one to be served at a dinner party? Everyone has their plate in front of them and you are waiting for yours. Now all your guests are done eating and you are scarfing down your portion. This just shouldn’t happen at a reputable location.
Let us help you make the best first impression at your restaurant. With Gold Coast Linen Service we offer top quality items for restaurants such as table linens, napkins, chef coats, aprons, towels and facility supplies to keep your business looking its best. Together we can design a look perfect for your location – all within your budget. Contact Us at 561-832-3841 or by e-mail: email@example.com